Founder & CEO
Christy Johnson is an entrepreneur and educator. She is currently building her third start-up, Artemis Connection and facilitating a course on designing organizations for Creativity/Innovation at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. She believes that people are an organization's most important asset and by having a diverse workforce, organizations will have the most innovative solutions. She has seven years of experience working in corporate strategy, including 3.5 years at McKinsey & Co. Before this, Christy was an award winning economics and mathematics teacher. In 2005, Junior Achievement recognized Christy as its National Teacher of the Year.
Christy's most recent successfully led efforts:
- Served on McKinsey's "Women Matter" and "Centered Leadership" research team. Synthesized findings and led leadership teams for women in the United States and Europe
- Created a talent acquisition and development program for a $24B conglomerate that resulted in bringing in new, young leaders for a Silicon Valley company; resulted in strategic partnerships with top universities
- VP at a $24B manufacturing company where she led a corporate strategy team's turnaround in order to yield more innovative ideas and pilot new initiatives
- VP at a Warburg Pincus-backed company where she developed and piloted a sales strategy for a new segment
Christy holds an MBA from Stanford's Graduate School of Business with a certificate in Public Management. She led the personal side of Leadership Club, was involved with the Center for Social Innovation and co-led the Student Admissions Committee. She also has a Master's in Education from Stanford's School of Education. Christy resides in Mukilteo, Washington with her husband, Kyle Johnson, her six year old daughter and her two year old twin boys.
- Optimizing team
- Designing organizations for creativity, innovation & results
- On-site & virtual trainer
- Training & curriculum development
Christy's latest blog posts: