Your Intrapreneurship Experts
- With the agility and responsiveness of an entrepreneurial team, we thrive on finding answers that lead to growth.
- We assess where you are and where you want to be, then craft a unique plan to get you there. And we strengthen your in-house capabilities to ensure continued innovation and transformation.
- You’ve got the vision of where you want to go, but not enough time or bandwidth to make the journey alone. We supercharge your team and build a roadmap for sustained, scalable progress.
How Can We Help You Reach Your Goals?
- If you’re an intrapreneur launching a new product or division, we can help you find opportunities, develop a product, and take it to market.
- If you’re an operations professional, whether at a PE firm, large foundation, or family office, we can help you define an organizational strategy, recruit and retain talent, and foster an intrapreneurial mindset.
- Separately, if you’re a team leader in need of an embedded consultant, we can help you find and staff a consultant (or strategy and operations generalist) for a short-term project or long-term role; fractional Chief Strategy Officers are right up our alley.
Our Areas Of Expertise
- Creating custom-tailored plans to launch a new venture and give it every chance of success
- Developing product strategy and go-to-market plans
- Crafting optimal organizational structures within large organizations
- Growing your intrapreneurial capability while strengthening collaboration across divisions
- Redefining mission, vision, and strategic pillars to guide decisions and culture
- Assessing competitive landscape and growth opportunities
- Ideating and iterating with a design thinking approach
- Creating a disciplined innovation process
- Getting portfolio companies to the next stage of growth
- Performing market landscape analysis
- Conducting research on potential investors
- Clarifying job roles and descriptions to increase the odds of new hires’ success
- Partnering with team leaders to fill open positions (whether short- or long-term), including crafting job descriptions, sourcing candidates, quarterbacking the interviewing process, and negotiating candidate offers
- Focusing on management consultant profiles (often turned strategy/operations generalists), but with a track record of more niche hires as well
- Creating a model for performance evaluation metrics
- Catalyzing growth with hiring, assessment, and retention processes
- Defining corporate learning initiatives
- Launching a new intrapreneurial social impact business
- Engaging with outside social impact organizations
- Building roadmaps for impact, anchored to a theory of change and target outcomes