Artemis Connection, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy when you interact with us.
Data we collect
Artemis may collect the following types of information, including Personal Data, from you:
- Contact information
- Event registrations and preferences
- Log files, information collected by cookies and similar technologies about the pages viewed, links clicked and other actions taken when accessing our website, which may be considered Personal Data under applicable
- Activities, interactions, preferences, transactional information and other computer and connection information (such as IP address) relating to the use of our website and our services
How we collect data
You directly provide Artemis Connection with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a form on our website
- Register for an event
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use data
Artemis collects and uses Personal Data so that we can:
- Personalize information about our services
- Personalize your experience on our website
- Provide access to resources you request, for example, whitepapers, case studies, and reports
- Other purposes disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise compatible with the above and applicable law
How do we store data
Data is stored on servers of our website host, and within HubSpot.
We will keep your Personal Data as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which Personal Data is collected; for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us, if any; and to comply with legal and statutory obligations, such as those required by tax, trade and corporate laws. When we no longer need your Personal Data for our purposes, we will destroy, delete or erase that Personal Data or convert it into an anonymous form.
Artemis would like to send you information about services, events, and resources we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Artemis from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com.
Data protection rights
Artemis would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access– You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Artemis correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Artemis to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Artemis erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Artemis restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Artemis’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Artemis transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website, and to personalize our website for you.
Some cookies used on the website are temporary and remain on your device until you leave the website, at which point they are deleted. These are often called session cookies. Session cookies are typically used on the website to allow you to carry information across pages of the website and avoid having to re-enter information.
Other cookies used on the website remain on your device once you have left the website (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). These are often called persistent cookies. Persistent cookies are typically used on the website to help it recognize your device when you return to it, and to help us improve the structure of the website by compiling anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use the website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies. The website allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites